As all states and U.S. territories move through recovery, allowing safe in-person meetings and events to occur, we encourage organizations to be prudent and continue to base their decisions regarding meetings and events on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local public health authorities.
Meetings Mean Business Coalition has developed a variety of resources for the industry available here.
The Meetings Mean Business Reopening Tracker shares the latest state-by-state protocols for in-person gatherings – including occupancy limits, mask requirements and travel protocols.
- U.S. Travel Association
- Events Industry Council
- American Society of Association Executives
- International Association of Exhibitions and Events
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- Meeting Professionals International
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention coronavirus website
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention travel information and alerts
- World Health Organization advice for the public
- World Health Organization planning recommendations for mass gatherings
- Johns Hopkins University live tracker